Rays Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") recognizes the importance of protecting the personal information of our customers and complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 15 of 57, including subsequent amendments). (Hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act".) In addition to complying with other relevant laws and regulations, this personal information protection policy (hereinafter referred to as "this policy") is under the supervision of the representative director who is responsible for managing personal information. ), we will strive to properly handle and protect your personal information.
Article 1 Items of Personal Information Acquired
The Company obtains the following information (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”) from customers.
(2) Date of birth
(4) Telephone number
(5) Email address
(6) Information to determine your suitability
(7) Information on loan contracts and transaction details such as contract date, loan date, loan amount, guarantee amount, interest rate, payment date, scheduled payment date, number of payments, balance amount, payment date, delay, cancellation of delay, etc., assets, and liabilities , income, expenses, credit history, debt repayment status, and other information related to credit
(8) Financial institution account information
(9) Individual Number or Corporate Number (Law Concerning the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures (Law No. 25 of 27, including subsequent revisions; hereinafter referred to as the “Number Law”) specified)
(10) Information on transaction details and transaction history of silent partnership agreements, etc.
(11) Information registered by customers on our website or applications provided by our company
(12) Information regarding various inquiries to the Company
(13) Any other information provided by the customer to the Company
Article 2 Purpose of use of personal information
We use personal information for the following purposes.Provision of services provided by the Company (real estate brokerage/consulting, real estate specified joint venture, consulting related to renewable energy assets, management consulting) and related services (hereinafter collectively referred to as "the Service"), and the Service Provision of notices and other information regarding the commencement, renewal and termination of
(1) Credit decisions and post-credit preservation, management and exercise
(2) Provision to personal credit information agencies that the Company is a member of when extending credit
(3) Implementation of questionnaires, etc. regarding this service
(4) Provision of this service and related maintenance and support
(5) Confirmation of status after using this service
(6) Notifications, sales activities and marketing activities by e-mail or other methods related to other services provided by the Company or other companies
(7) Marketing, research and analysis for the purpose of improving and enhancing the quality of this service
(8) Responding to inquiries, etc. to the Company
(9) Responding to acts that violate our terms of service, etc.
(10) Notification of changes to this policy and other important notices
(11) Other handling that is reasonably necessary for the performance of services provided by the Company
2 The Company will handle Individual Numbers to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes of use.Personal numbers will not be used for purposes other than those permitted by the Number Act.
(1) Preparation of statutory documents related to financial instruments transactions
(2) Preparation of legal documents related to real estate specified joint enterprise
Article 3 Change of Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company may change the purpose of use of personal information stipulated in the preceding article to the extent that it is reasonably recognized that there is considerable relevance to the purpose of use before the change. Depending on the method, we will notify or announce to the customer.
Article 4 Restrictions on Use of Personal Information
Except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, the Company will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use stipulated in Article 2 without obtaining the consent of the customer.However, this shall not apply in the following cases.
(1) When required by law
(2) When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the customer, to carry out the affairs When there is a risk of interfering with
Article 5 Sensitive Information
The Company handles personal information that requires special care under Article 2, Paragraph 3 of the Personal Information Protection Act, as well as political opinions, beliefs (meaning religion, thoughts and beliefs), membership in labor unions, race, ethnicity, family origin, and registered domicile. Information related to location, health care, sex life, and criminal history (excluding personal information requiring special care) (hereinafter collectively referred to as "sensitive information") shall be treated as "financial information" by the Financial Services Agency. We will not acquire, use, or provide to third parties, except in cases that fall under the exceptions of Article 5 of the Financial Guidelines, based on the “Guidelines for Personal Information Protection in the Industry” (hereinafter referred to as “Financial Guidelines”). Hmm.
2 When we acquire, use, or provide third parties with sensitive information based on Article 5 of the Financial Guidelines, acquisition, use, or third parties that deviate from the exceptions listed in Article 5 of the Financial Guidelines. We will handle it especially carefully so as not to provide it.
Article 6 Security Management of Personal Information
The Company shall exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over its employees to ensure the safe management of personal information and individual numbers against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information and individual numbers. increase.
Article 7 Provision to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties unless disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws or in the following cases.
(1) When there is customer consent
(2) When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use stipulated in Article 2
(3) When the business including the customer's personal information is succeeded due to merger, company split, business transfer or other reasons
(4) In the case of joint use within the following scope
Items of personal information to be used jointly
Name, address (including zip code), phone number, email address, date of birth
Scope of the people being shared with
RECrowd Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "affiliated company")
Purpose of use of the user
(1) Announcements, sales activities and marketing activities by e-mail or other methods related to services provided by the Company or the Company
Person responsible for managing personal information
RECrowd Co., Ltd.
(6) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
(7) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the customer himself/herself When there is a risk of impeding performance
2. Based on the customer's consent, the Company may provide personal information to personal credit information agencies affiliated with the Company, personal credit information agencies affiliated with such agencies, and member members of these agencies.For details, please refer to "Handling of information related to credit business"
3. The Company will not provide Individual Numbers to third parties, except in cases based on the Number Act, etc.
Article 8 Creation and Use of Statistical Data
Based on the personal information obtained from the customer, the Company will not be able to identify a specific individual and take measures to prevent the restoration of the personal information. We may create relevant statistical data.Based on the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company shall appropriately use and provide third parties with such statistical data.
Article 9 Outsourcing of Handling of Personal Information, etc.
We may outsource all or part of the handling of personal information obtained from customers to a third party.In this case, we will select a contractor that is recognized to handle personal information properly, and will conclude a non-disclosure agreement, etc. in accordance with this policy with the contractor in advance. We will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure appropriate management of information.
Article 10 Disclosure of Personal Information
From the customer, based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company will notify the customer of the purpose of use of personal information, or the personal information concerned, or Article 25, Paragraph 1 and Article 26, Paragraph 3 of the Personal Information Protection Law (hereinafter referred to as "records provided by third parties"), after confirming that the request is from the customer himself/herself, we will disclose it to the customer without delay. (If the relevant personal information or the relevant third party provision record does not exist, we will notify you to that effect.)However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose it under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.Please note that we charge a fee (1 yen (excluding tax) per case) for the disclosure of personal information.
Article 11 Correction, etc. of Personal Information
If the customer requests correction, addition or deletion of the content (hereinafter collectively referred to as "correction, etc.") based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law for the reason that the personal information is not true. , after confirming that the request is from the customer himself (in the case of an application by an agent, including confirmation that the agent is a proper agent), to achieve the purpose of use stipulated in Article 2 Within the necessary scope, we will conduct necessary investigations without delay, and based on the results, we will correct the content of personal information and notify the customer to that effect (if we decide not to make corrections, etc. , the customer will be notified to that effect).However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to make corrections, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations, such as when requests for corrections, etc. of the same or similar content are repeated without justifiable reason.
Article 12 Suspension of use of personal information
The Company shall not be notified by the customer that the customer's personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use that has been announced in advance, or that the customer's personal information is being handled in a manner that may encourage or induce illegal or unjust acts. or because it was acquired by deception or other wrongful means, or because the customer's special care-required personal information was acquired without the exceptions listed in Article 5 of the Financial Guidelines. , in the event that suspension or erasure of its use (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") is requested pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, or personal information is provided to a third party without the consent of the person in question. For this reason, if you are requested to stop providing the information (hereinafter referred to as "stop providing") based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, and if it turns out that there is a reason for the request, we will contact you. After confirming that the request is from the person himself (in the case of an application by an agent, including confirmation that the agent is a proper agent), we will stop using or providing personal information without delay. , we will notify you accordingly.
2 The reason that we no longer need to use the customer's personal information, the customer's personal information requiring special care, or the leakage, loss or damage of personal information that may cause property damage due to improper use (hereinafter " "Leakage, etc."), personal information leakage, etc. that may have been carried out for illegal purposes, or personal information leakage, etc. of more than 1000 customers has occurred or is likely to occur. In the event that suspension of use, etc. or suspension of provision is requested pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law for any other reason that the handling of the customer's personal information may harm the customer's rights or legitimate interests, If it turns out that there is a reason for the request, after confirming that the request is from the customer himself/herself (in the case of an application by an agent, this includes confirming that the agent is a proper agent). , to the extent necessary to prevent infringement of the rights and interests of the customer, we will suspend the use, etc. or suspension of provision of personal information without delay and notify the customer to that effect.
3 Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where excessive technical work is required to suspend use, etc. or suspension of provision, or in other cases where suspension, etc. or suspension of provision is difficult, and the rights and interests of the customer are This does not apply when taking necessary measures to protect personal information such as suspension of use or suspension of provision.
2. The Company uses information such as browsing history and action history (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Related Information") about customers collected by cookies, etc., to partner businesses (DMP businesses and other advertising companies, , media companies, database management companies, etc.), linking it with the personal information of the customer, and using it for the purposes described in "2. Purpose of use". I have.
Article 14 Continuous Improvement
We will review the operation status of the handling of personal information from time to time and strive for continuous improvement, and we may change this policy as necessary.If we make any changes, we will post the revised policy on our website.However, in the case of changes to the contents that require the consent of the customer under laws and regulations, the consent of the customer shall be obtained in the manner prescribed by the Company.
Article 15 Inquiries
For requests for disclosure, correction, etc., suspension of use, etc., opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information specified in Articles 10 to 12, please contact the following.
[Contact point for questions and comments regarding personal information]
REIJ Co., Ltd.
105th Floor, Kishimoto Building, 0005-2-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 1-10
RAYS Co., Ltd. Personal Information Contact 03-6206-3437
[Contact point for complaints and consultations at authorized personal information protection organizations]
Our company is a target business operator (member) of the Japan Money Lending Association, an authorized personal information protection organization certified by the Personal Information Protection Commission. etc. are accepted.
Japan Financial Services Association Consultation/Complaint/Dispute Resolution Desk
Money Lending Business Consultation and Dispute Resolution Center
Phone: 0570-051-051 WEB: https://www.j-fsa.or.jp/
Handling of personal information related to credit business
Regarding credit business, the Company shall handle the customer's personal information within the scope specified below, and shall obtain the customer's consent to such handling by application form, contract, etc.
Article 1 (Use of Personal Information)
In order to investigate a customer's repayment or ability to pay, the Company may use personal credit information agencies affiliated with it (hereinafter referred to as "affiliated institutions") and personal credit information agencies affiliated with affiliated institutions (hereinafter referred to as "affiliated institutions"). If personal information of the customer, spouse and guarantor (including the applicant and prospective guarantor) is registered, we will receive the provision of such personal information. , We will use the personal information only for the purpose of investigating repayment or ability to pay.
Article 2 (Provision to Credit Information Agencies and Affiliated Agencies)
We will provide member organizations with the following personal information about customers, their spouses and guarantors.
(1) Information to identify the individual (name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, place of work, telephone number of work place, code number of driver's license, etc.)
(2) Application information (information such as date of application and type of product applied for)
(3) Information on contract details (contract type, contract date, loan date, contract amount, loan amount, guarantee amount, etc.)
(4) Information on repayment status (payment date, scheduled payment date, balance amount, date of full payment, arrears, cancellation of arrears, etc.)
(5) Information on transaction facts (debt collection, debt consolidation, performance of guarantees, compulsory termination, bankruptcy petition, assignment of claims, etc.)
(6) Information related to the marital relationship between the customer and his/her spouse
Article 3 (Registration of personal information)
The personal information stipulated in the preceding article will be registered at the affiliated institution for the period stipulated below.
|Personal information provided/registered||
Within 6 months from the date of inquiry
Information to identify you
The period during which any information related to contract details, repayment status, or transaction facts is registered
Information on contract details, information on repayment status, information on transaction facts
During the duration of the contract and within XNUMX years after the termination of the contract (however, within XNUMX year from the date of occurrence for information related to the transfer of claims)
Article 4 (Use by Affiliated Institutions and Member Members)
Affiliated Institutions shall provide the Personal Information stipulated in the preceding two Articles to the Member Members, the Affiliated Institutions stipulated in the following Article, and the Affiliated Members of the Affiliated Institutions.Affiliated members of affiliated institutions and affiliated institutions and affiliated members of affiliated institutions will use the personal information concerned only for the purpose of investigating repayment or ability to pay.
Article 5 (Names of Affiliated Institutions and Affiliated Institutions)
The names and contact information of member institutions and affiliated institutions are as follows.For details of each member, please refer to the following website.
Japan Credit Information Corporation
Phone number 0570-055-955
National Bank Personal Credit Information Center
Phone number 03-3214-5020
Phone number 0570-666-414
Article 6 (Disclosure, etc. at Member Institutions)
Customers may request disclosure, correction, etc., or suspension of use, etc. of personal information registered with Member Institutions in accordance with procedures and methods stipulated by Member Institutions.
2016 year 3 month 17 Date enacted
Revised November 2021, 11